Law Offices of Allie Weinstein, Inc
Our mission is to empower and protect families through effective, results-oriented counsel.
Family Law Services
Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
Premarital & Postnuptial Agreements
Move Away Cases
Family Formation Law Services
Intended Parent Services:
- medical bill negotiations
- pre-birth orders
- insurance reviews
- assistance with obtaining birth certificates and passports
Allie practices family law and family formation law in Los Angeles, California. She founded this law firm to bring dedicated and effective legal representation to clients struggling through highly emotional issues.
Allie attended the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, where she graduated Phi Beta Kappa and with highest distinction. She received the William J. Branstrom Freshman Prize and was named a James A. Angell Scholar. Immediately following her studies at Michigan, Allie attended law school at the University of California, Davis where she began working at the UC Davis Family Protection and Advocacy Clinic. Prior to founding her own firm, she worked at Trope and Trope, a family law firm in Los Angeles.
In addition to her family law practice, she has gained extensive experience in drafting and negotiating Surrogacy, Egg and Sperm Donation Contracts, and Embryo Donation Contracts on behalf of local and international clients.
Allie is a member of the California Bar Association’s family law section, the American Bar Association’s family law section, the Society for Ethics in Egg Donation and Surrogacy (SEEDS), and the Los Angeles County Bar Association.
We speak and consult regularly on family law issues for many types of audiences:
- Lawyers, Judges and Court Personnel
- Family Dispute Resolution and Mediation Professionals
- Educators, Social Workers and Therapists
- Medical Professionals such as Doctors and Medical Students, including Fertility Specialists, Pediatricians and Family Doctors
- Financial Advisors, Financial Planners, CPAs, and Estate Planners
- Couples and Individuals wanting to explore the legal dimensions of their parenting options (e.g. adoption, surrogacy, artificial insemination, egg donation, etc.)
To arrange a speaking engagement, seminar, or consultation please contact us.
Resources and External Assistance
We welcome the opportunity to discuss our services with you, free of charge. We would be happy to arrange an initial consultation to answer any questions you may have about the process.
Law Offices of Allie Weinstein, Inc.
433 N. Camden Drive Suite 600
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Phone: (310) 684-3982
Fax: (310) 496-2727